Inspiring Packaging Designers Worldwide!
Are you starting a new packaging design or branding project in 2016? Then you're starting in the right place. We've updated our popular blog post of 2015's Top Ten Packaging Design Blogs into this year's best list.
This edited list contains some old favorites but also contains new upcoming blogs we thought did the packaging design industry proud.
Take a look, draw inspiration and get new ideas from these fantastic collections. See samples of current projects and learn what is possible from designers and manufacturers around the world. No excuses now, get your project moving in the right direction...
- Branding, Packaging, and Opinion blog is curated by a British designer and writer and features some of the best branding and package design from around the world. I don't know about you, but Branding and Packaging Design go hand in hand. Thanks B,P & O!
- It's all about image at Lovely Package. Powerful product images highlight effective professional design and branding projects from around the world.
- See the big concepts. Retail Design Blog covers the entire spectrum of retail marketing from store design to package design.
- The Dieline started out as the personal blog for Andrew Gibbs. It has grown into one of the most visited websites for packaging design professionals. It is one of the elite packaging design sites online today. If you can't find something here to inspire you, you should switch careers.
- cr8id.com collects and showcases the best examples of packaging design that capture aesthetic beauty or reaches the peak of creativity.
- Packaging Design of the World is on a mission to curate and publish some the most visually creative projects from around the world. Check out work from large international agencies to students for inspiration. While the dieline.com caters to the elite, there is an immense amount of packaging design work that still kicks my creativity into gear AND the blog shows it.
- Packaging Design Served. Curated packaging design from leading creatives on Behance, Adobe's online showcase platform. It's Adobe - they don't do anything halfway. This one is worth a look.
- Dig deeper. Packaging Digest delivers exclusive content on design trends, industry news and the packaging process. As well as a showcase for packaging design and branding projects. This site really gets into the nuts & bolts of the packaging industry. Plenty of packaging content here to consume.
- With a focus on product and industrial design, Core77 offers a broad perspective on the packaging design industry. Draw inspiration from industry news, topical discussions, and a portfolio of design projects. This blog focuses on the product more than the package, but without some cool new products where would we be?
- Package Design in an online magazine focusing on the value of design, and how design is a strategic partner across all aspects of business and branding. You have to search for it, but they have an Inspirational set of package designs broken down by industry.